1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to New Zealand residents and citizens only. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter's associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must select one of the twelve photos in the voting form and provide their full name, current and valid email address or phone number ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any subsequent entry after the first valid entry received from an eligible entrant will be invalid.
5. Promotion commences at 12.01am on Wednesday 28 May 2008 and will finish at 11.59pm on Tuesday 3 June 2008 ("Promotional Period").
6. The winner of the "Vote for your favourite OE photo" competition will be randomly selected on Thursday 5 June 2008. The winner of "The great Kiwi OE" photo competition will be determined by nzherald.co.nz reader votes (see Terms and Conditions: The great Kiwi OE photo competition).
7. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winner within fourteen days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited.
8. The winner consents to their name being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
9. There is one $200 Kathmandu voucher to be won.
10. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
12. The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winner should allow 28 days from prize draw for delivery. In the event that the winner is a New Zealand citizen currently located overseas, the winner must supply a New Zealand address for the prize to be delivered to.
13. Entries must be received during the Promotional Period. APN is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
15. The Promoter is nzherald.co.nz, owned by APN Online (New Zealand) Ltd, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand.