Warriors young gun Tui Lolohea has squashed rumours he is unhappy and looking to exit Mt Smart and insists he wants to play out his career as a one club player.
Lolohea has been the subject of much speculation in the wake of his recent demotion to the interchange bench and lack of game time in last week's 15-14 golden point loss to Manly.
The 21-year-old Kiwis international was kept on the pine until the 81st minute, prompting enquiries from five rival NRL clubs interested in poaching the Maris Saints junior.
Rumours have swirled suggesting he was unhappy after losing his starting fullback spot to David Fusitu'a but Lolohea insists that talk is way off the mark.
"I'm loving it here at the club," Lolohea said in a video interview on the Warriors website. "I want to be here forever actually.
"I see this as my home and I'm fortunate to be here. I've been here since I was 15 and I just want to get back on the field and play some footy."
Lolohea's appearance against the Canberra Raiders on Saturday will be his 43rd since coach Andrew McFadden handed him his debut as against Manly in July, 2014.
He admitted to being frustrated and disappointed at getting reduced game time but was adamant there are no issues between he and McFadden.
"I have been frustrated but at the end of the day Cappy (McFadden) makes the final decision," he said.
"He thought it was the right decision to stay with the players on the field (against Manly). They were doing a good job and the big boys were going forward. I respect his decision.
"I will get through this having a positive mind-set and I know I'm going to come out a better footy player.
"The boys who are playing first grade at the moment are playing well. It's good that we have competition and we're fighting for spots. That's the most important thing."
Lolohea has appeared in 16 of the Warriors' 17 games so far this season, scoring four tries to lift his career total to 15.