Floyd Mayweather has dropped another hint that he may face Conor McGregor in a inter-discipline clash on his Instagram account.
Mayweather and McGregor have been discussing a potential fight in public for a long period of time, but there has been little in the way of official progress.
Sunday night's post appears to be an unofficial poster, but it received Mayweather's endorsement, suggesting that the retired boxer is keen to fight the Irish UFC star.
There have previously been suggestions that while Mayweather would receive around $100million (£70m) for the bout, McGregor would be paid only $7million (£4.8m).
The UFC Featherweight Champion criticised that suggestion.
'I hear the boy talking - and it him was that leaked the rumour - that he gets a $100million and I get $7m- that's a paycut for me. I don't take paycuts,' McGregor told ESPN's Sunday Conversation.
'I thought boxing was where the money was at. The $7m is absolutely laughable. If he's getting a $100m, I'm also talking $100m.
'I'm 27 years of age and I'm just about half way through a $100m contract. At 27 years of age Floyd Mayweather was on Oscar De La Hoya's undercard, so compare that.
'Who doesn't want to conquer both worlds?'
The 39-year-old Mayweather has also admitted in the last month that a fight between the two could take place.
He said: 'It's possible you know. It was a name that was shot at me but the rumour that ya'll been hearing, is the rumours that I started, may not be a rumour, so keep your fingers crossed.
'It may be a boxer versus an MMA fighter, you just don't know.'
Mayweather retired from boxing after beating Andre Berto on 12 September, 2015.