Jean-Claude Van Damme and Kylie Minogue? Yes, it happened. So claims the big screen action hero.
Speaking to The Guardian, Van Damme addressed the long-standing rumour that the duo had a fling when they filmed the 1994 movie Street Fighter together.
Probed by the website's Alex Godfrey about one of celebridom's most unlikely hook-ups, the actor, who is currently promoting his new film The Expendables 2, says the pair had a dalliance in Thailand during the filming of the celluloid turkey.
"Oh ... who said that to you?" enquired an affronted Van Damme - who also previously claimed back in 1997 he'd romanced the songbird - when the conversation turned to the rumoured fling.
"I tell you what, you should ask her," he said. "She'll have a better memory."
He continued: "I'm 51 years old, do you know how much I was punched in the face on The Expendables? No, no. No. And let's just say it happened, so what? Who wants to know?
"Sometimes you let go of stuff ... I don't know, maybe," he added. "Yes. OK. Yes, yes, yes. It happened. I was in Thailand, we had an affair. Sweet kiss, beautiful lovemaking."
Van Damme went on to add: "It would be abnormal not to have had an affair, she's so beautiful and she was there in front of me every day with a beautiful smile, simpatico, so charming, she wasn't acting like a big star. I knew Thailand very well, so I showed her my Thailand."
Spot the euphemism. What a charmer.
"She's a great lady," he added.
Van Damme also dished on the time his ego got the better of him after the box office success of 1994 movie Timecop.
"Universal called, offering him $12m a film for a three-film deal. He demanded $20m," writes the Guardian, "Like Jim Carrey."
"I was f****d up, man. But you know, it was not about the money," he shared. "The people in the UK will read this and say, 'What a f*****g piglet.' Sorry about my expression! I was making movie after movie, and in between movies I was doing promotion. I was tired.
"Everything I was touching was making money. Jim Carrey was being paid a fortune. And I wanted to play with the system. Like an idiot. Ridiculous," he said.
"I was on the blacklist. That was it."
Click on over to the Guardian for the rest of his candid interview.
The Expendables 2 is out in New Zealand on August 30.
Watch the trailer here.
* The truth is still out there: David Duchovny says he'd love to do another X-Files movie. Shame the studio's not so hot on the idea.
* Brangelina fork out for designer wedding bling, booms The Sun.
* What's with Marilyn Manson and the F-bombing face?
* Check out the Spice Girls as they performed at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics.
* Katy Perry to 'gag' Russell Brand?
* Elton John fights back, says Nikita is no rip-off.
* Beyonce shares intimate family portraits.
* Jada Pinkett Smith speaks out about divorce rumours.
* Making bank: Lindsay Lohan reportedly set to pocket $2mil this year.
* New couple alert? Katy Perry and John Mayer together...again.
* "Ridiculous people with zero talent" - Bourne Legacy star Jeremy Renner is the Kardashians' number one fan.
- Blogger Bites BackBy Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin