• ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
• 500g lamb mince
• 1 small onion, grated
• ½ cup finely chopped mint
• 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon rind
• 1 egg
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
• 1 egg, extra, lightly beaten
• Sesame seeds, for sprinkling
• Tomato sauce, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Place the breadcrumbs, mince, onion, mint, lemon rind, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well to combine. Divide the mince mixture into 4 equal portions and cut each pastry sheet in half.
2. Place the lamb mixture down the centre of each pastry half and roll to enclose leaving, the ends open. Place on 2 lightly greased baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper.
3. Brush with the extra egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool slightly.
4. Cut into 8 rolls and serve with tomato sauce.