• 375g store-bought ginger biscuits
• 115g butter, melted
• 3 tsp powdered gelatine
• ¼ cup water
• 375g cream cheese
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 cup caster sugar
• 1 cup pouring cream
• 375g raspberries
1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Place in a bowl with the melted butter and mix well to combine.
2. Press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Place the gelatine in the water and set aside for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3. With an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Add the cream and beat for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
4. Gently fold through the gelatine and pour the mixture over the biscuit base. Smooth with a spatula and top with raspberries. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
For more recipes visit the Donna Hay website, www.donnahay.com.