Makes 2 cups
• 1 head garlic, halved
• Olive oil, for brushing
• 300g eggplant, halved
• 1½ tsp ground coriander seeds
• 1 x 400g can white beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• Lavash bread, toasted, to serve
• ¼ tsp sweet paprika
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• ¼ tsp sea salt flakes
1. To make the paprika oil, place the paprika, oil and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside. Heat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat.
2. Brush the garlic with oil and wrap in 2 layers of aluminium foil. Brush the eggplant with oil and chargrill or barbecue the eggplant and garlic for 15-20 minutes each side or until soft.
3. Cool slightly and scoop the flesh of the eggplant into the bowl of a food processor with the peeled and roasted garlic, coriander, white beans, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Process until smooth.
4. Spoon over the paprika oil and serve with lavash bread.