1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address, New Zealand residential postal address, and phone number ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 8.30am, Monday December 29, 2014 and will finish at 9.00am Wednesday, January 7, 2015. ("Promotional Period").
7. The prize draw will be held on Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
8. The winners will be notified by post. Inability to contact the winners by close of business of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
9. There are ten (10) prizes to be won, each consisting of a double in-season pass to see INTO THE WOODS.
10. All double passes are subject to the chosen cinemas standard terms and conditions and the terms and conditions stated here and on the tickets.
11. Tickets are valid at any chain or independent cinema in New Zealand showing the film.
12. Tickets are subject to the 'no comps' restriction and are not valid Saturday after 5pm.
13. INTO THE WOODS is rated TBC.
14. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
16. The Promoters are NZME., 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand.