A Tauranga Lotto store has been inundated with customers after selling a ticket that won first division on Wednesday night.
AJ's Lotto in Devonport Rd sold the lucky ticket, which won $333,333 in Lotto first division, but since Powerball was not struck a steady stream punters had been in hoping some of the store's luck would rub off on them.
Powerball rolled over to Saturday night, where the jackpot would be $30 million.
Store owner Linda Zeng said she had been run off her feet since opening the doors to the store yesterday morning.
"We've just been so busy," she said.
"Thirty million is a big one and of course, we hope the winning ticket will come from us."
She said good luck to everybody who had bought a ticket - and if they had not - "Come into my shop and buy the winning ticket."
Ms Zeng said she did not know who the winner of the $333,333 was, as no one had claimed the ticket in store yet, but she hoped it was a regular.
"We've done another first division. It's so great. I'm so happy."
The other winning first division tickets were sold via MyLotto to a player from Auckland, and Trafalgar Lotto in Whanganui.
Strike Four also rolled over and would be $500,000 on Saturday.
Anyone who bought their ticket from any of these stores should write their name on the back of the ticket and check it immediately at any Lotto outlet, online at MyLotto.co.nz or through the Lotto NZ ticket-checker app.
Recent big wins in Tauranga
• February 2016: A Tauranga family won $7.1m
• March 2016: A Bay of Plenty local won $1m with Lotto First Division
• September 2016: A Gate Pa man won $1m
• February 2015: A player took home $4.5m with Powerball First Division
• March 2015: A Papamoa store sold a first division ticket that won $2m
• September 2015: A punter won $5m with Powerball First Division
• Boxing Day 2015: Two Tauranga players won $500,000 each after winning First Division
For more articles from this region, go to Bay of Plenty Times