The numbers for tonight's Powerball draw have just been announced as 30, 21, 28, 20, 18 and 9.
The bonus number was 15 and the Powerball number was 6.
How to spend $22 million
Supersize your family Christmas, nail the perfect secret santa gift or avoid the traffic by flying to your holiday destination this year.
There's $22 million up for grabs tonight with Powerball - more than enough to make all your wishes come true this Christmas.
Here's some of Lotto's suggestions for how you could spend $22 million - and join the select few who have ever won more than $20 million:
• Take the lead from one of last year's $15 million winners who shared their good fortune by popping a cheque inside each Christmas card.
• With Christmas taken care of, it'll be time to head off to the bach for a bit of relaxation - and what better way to kick off the summer than by not sitting in holiday traffic? A Kiwi millionaire could just jump on a helicopter and fly to the bach in style.
• Don't have a bach? No problem. A new multi-millionaire could scoop up a secluded beachfront Kiwi bach, or set their sights abroad on their own private island. How about Society Island in French Polynesia? Inhabited only by birds and surrounded by teeming coral reef, this 19-acre paradise could be yours for just $5.2 million.
• After a few days of 'R n R', it would be time to ring in the New Year in style. A Powerball winner might like to toast the New Year with a bottle of French champagne - even if you bought the world's most expensive bottle of champagne, at $1.8 million, there'd still be plenty left in the bank.
• With the New Year celebrations done, the winner might like to wind down and reflect on their newfound fortune at a luxury resort. At just over $161,000, a five-night stay at The Hills Lodge in Arrowtown would barely make a dent in the winner's bank balance.
• A new Powerball winner could finish the summer with 2017's most sought after concert. Forget a ticket to Justin Bieber's big show, with $22 million in the bank, you could always book him in for an intimate private concert of your own for a cool $1 million.
Only 12 players in the history of Powerball have ever won a prize more than $20 million.