Powerball was not struck this evening, meaning the jackpot on Wednesday night will be a cool $22 million.
Three Lotto players from Auckland, Hamilton and Wellington have each won $333,333 in tonight's First Division draw.
The winning tickets were sold at New World Botany in Auckland, Mill St Pak N Save in Hamilton and Railway Metro New World in Wellington.
Strike Four also rolled over tonight and will be $300,000 on Wednesday.
Anyone who bought their ticket from any of these stores should write their name on the back of the ticket and check it immediately at any Lotto outlet, online at MyLotto.co.nz or through the Lotto NZ ticket-checker app.
Lotto has released a list of lucky lotto shops around the country.
The biggest single wins are:
• $36.8 million Big Wednesday win in June 2009 from Kuripuni Lotto & Post Shop in
• $33.0 million Powerball win in September 2013 from One Step Ahead Auckland
• $28.7 million Powerball win in September 2010 from Mobil Papakura Auckland
• $27 million Big Wednesday win in September 2012 from AJ's Lotto in Tauranga
• $26.5 million Powerball win in March 2012 from Te Kauwhata Four Square
There are currently two major prizes that remain unclaimed:
• $200,000 Lotto First Division prize won on a ticket sold at Pricecutter Four Square Raetihi in January
• $200,000 Lotto First Division prize from a ticket sold at Paremata New World in Porirua in May