House fire in Onehunga

Photo / File
Photo / File

One person is being taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation after a stove top fire in an Auckland suburb.

The incident occurred at a property on Porchester Rd in Papakura around 11.30pm.

A Fire Service spokesman said one person had been treated for slight smoke inhalation and was being transferred to hospital.

- NZ Herald

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter


© Copyright 2016, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production apcf03 at 25 Oct 2016 15:50:49 Processing Time: 475ms