House fire in Mangere

Photo / file
Photo / file

Fire appliances have rushed to a house fire in Mangere.

Auckland fire communications shift manager Scott Osmond said multiple calls were received about a house fire at 16 Mascot Avenue before 1pm. Three appliances rushed to the scene.

It is unknown whether anyone has been injured.

- Herald on Sunday

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter

SIGN UP NOW

© Copyright 2017, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production bpcf05 at 23 Feb 2017 14:23:11 Processing Time: 412ms