Students treated after high school fire

Photo / File
Photo / File

Two students were treated for smoke inhalation following a fire in a toilet block at Kaiapoi High School today.

Fire trucks from Kaiapoi and Woodend attended the fire that started about 10.30am at the Ohoka Rd school.

Two students were treated by ambulance crews at the scene. It was not known how the fire started.


Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter


© Copyright 2015, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production bpcf04 at 11 Oct 2015 01:45:00 Processing Time: 446ms