Woman airlifted after gas cooker explodes

By Amelia Romanos

The woman was airlifted to hospital. Photo / File
The woman was airlifted to hospital. Photo / File

A 39-year-old woman has been rushed to hospital with burns after a gas cooker explosion at her Nuhaka home in the Hawke's Bay.

The Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter airlifted the woman to Hawkes Bay Hospital for treatment.

- APNZ

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter

SIGN UP NOW

© Copyright 2016, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production apcf03 at 25 Jun 2016 16:21:07 Processing Time: 610ms