The North Shore primary school at the centre of child sex allegations has yet to challenge a court order keeping the accused teacher's name a secret.
The man is no longer teaching at the school. He is due to reappear in court this month.
The school's lawyer, Tim Allan, has previously told the Sunday Star-Times that the interim suppression order casts unfair suspicion on other "great, hard-working male teachers".
"Without wanting to be critical of the judge ... it's put the school in a very difficult position," he said.
A North Shore District Court staff member said that no application had been made to lift suppression.
She said the judge had been clear in continuing suppression of the teacher's name and any details that might identify him.
On Friday, Mr Allan refused to comment about a potential challenge, saying he was under instruction not to comment to the media.
The teacher is alleged to have formed separate relationships with the boys between September 2005 and September last year, when they were aged between 12 and 16, grooming them to a point where they were receiving payments of an undisclosed amount for him to perform sex acts on them.