It's New Zealand Music Month and to celebrate we're giving away two amazing Kiwi music-themed prize packs!
There's no better time to get into New Zealand Music than May - especially when Kiwi hip-hop group Home Brew have stormed the charts with their self-titled debut.
To celebrate NZ Music Month, nzherald.co.nz has two prize packs to give away.
* A NZ Music Month T-shirt.
* A NZ Music Month bag.
* Stickers and badges.
* Four albums from local artists, including Home Brew, Zowie, Unknown Mortal Orchestra and 10 Years of Dirty Records.
* A copy of the Talk Talk DVD, a two-disc compilation of performances recorded for the TVNZ 7 show.
To enter the competition, click here.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
4. The promotion closes at 4pm on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
6. The prize consists of a NZ Music Month T-shirt, bag, stickers, badges, four CDs and one DVD.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
11. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is APN Natiow