1. Published information on how to enter, the timing of the competition and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfill due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, mailing address, daytime phone number, and current and valid email address. ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Eligible Entrants are limited to one entry in the promotion. Any subsequent entry after the first valid entry received from an eligible entrant will be invalid.
6. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period, as detailed in the published information. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winner within five days of the prize draw will result in prize being forfeited.
9. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
11. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
12. Entrants' personal information may be stored on a database by the Promoters, in compliance with the Privacy Act and other relevant laws. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
13. The Promoters are the Herald on Sunday, owned by APN News & Media, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand, and any other party or parties named as an associate in the published information.