Jack White's new CD Blunderbuss has just been released - and it's getting rave reviews.
"Not to sound too grand, but Blunderbuss is a classic of our time - and in this day and age these sorts of records don't come around very often," said TimeOut review Scott Kara in his five-star review.
"Blunderbuss is better than anything White has done before, including the classic White Stripes' triple run of De Stijl, White Blood Cells and Elephant in the early 2000s."
Thanks to Sony Music, nzherald.co.nz has 20 copies of the Blunderbuss CD to give away.
Competition terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. You must be a New Zealand resident to enter.
4. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
5. The promotion closes at 4pm on Friday, May 11, 2012.
6. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
7. The prize consists of one copy of Jack White's Blunderbuss on CD.
8. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
11. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
12. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
13. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
14. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
17. Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Marvel and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, officers, and representatives from any injury, loss or damage to person, due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the sweepstakes.