Who knew Donald Trump was Team Edward?
Prick up your ears Robert Pattinson; Donald Trump has some unsolicited relationship advice for you.
The business mogul, who's never shy about dispensing his often-prickly opinions, took to Twitter yesterday to chime in on rampant speculation that scar-crossed lovebirds Pattinson, 26, and Kristen Stewart, 22, have rekindled their romance.
The Twilight twosome were snapped out and about together at various locations over the weekend.
The PDA-shy pair hit up a friend's birthday bash at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Saturday, and were spotted at Ye Rustic Inn, a bar in Los Angeles, on Sunday night. They were also papped enjoying lunch with friends at Casita del Campo in Silverlake on Monday.
The outings mark the first time the couple has been seen together since Stewart publicly apologised for cheating on Pattinson with her married Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.
"They seem attached to the hip again," a source tells People. "They spent all weekend together. They are back to hanging out with their old group of friends. Everything seems back to normal again."
Indeed it does. Word is Stewart has forked out a cool $2.195million for a new abode in Los Angeles - about a mile away from the home she once shared with Pattinson.
According to the Real Estalker, Stewart purchased the 3,361-square-foot home in August.
Set on a quarter of an acre, the posh estate boasts four bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms, a veranda, a den, an office, two fireplaces, an outdoor swimming pool with spa, a fire pit and terraced gardens.
Have a butchers at the hot property here.
Whether Pattinson and Stewart end up shacking up together or not remains to be seen. Regardless, the Trump is not impressed.
"Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart," the 66-year-old dished to his followers on Twitter yesterday.
"She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again - just watch," he added of Stewart's well-documented dalliance with 41-year-old Sanders.
"He can do much better!"
Ouch. Tell us how you really feel, Trumpy.
Outspoken Trump raised eyebrows last month after giving his two cents on the Kate Middleton topless snaps scandal.
"Kate Middleton is great - but she shouldn't be sunbathing in the nude - only herself to blame," Trump tweeted at the time.
He then added: "Who wouldn't take Kate's picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing. Come on Kate!"
* Naomi Watts recreates iconic moment for Princess Diana biopic.
* Kim Kardashian admits fashion faux pas.
* Nicole Kidman orders "strict curfew" for Keith Urban at American Idol? Sure she does.
* Cameron Diaz is pretty handy when it comes to scrubbing toilets.
* Tom Cruise goes badass in new Jack Reacher trailer.
* Fergie tackles infidelity rumours.
* Paul Bettany on Iron Man: "Not my thing".
* Howard Stern weighs in on Hulk Hogan sex tape lawsuit.
* Who is Bette Midler guest starring as on Glee?
* Russell Crowe gets to work on Noah set in wake of marriage split.
- Rumour Has ItBy Myrddin Gwynedd @ohthatwelshguy Email Myrddin