Brad Pitt's new film Moneyball has been released on DVD, and we've got five copies to give away thanks to Columbia Pictures!
Oakland A's general manager Billy Beane (Pitt) challenges the system and defies conventional wisdom when he is forced to rebuild his small-market team, on a limited budget.
Despite opposition from the old guard, the media, fans and their own field manager (Philip Seymour Hoffman), Beane - with the help of a young, number-crunching, Yale-educated economist (Jonah Hill) - develops a roster of misfits ... and along the way, forever changes the way the game is played.
Thanks to Columbia Pictures, nzherald.co.nz has five copies of Moneyball, rated M, to give away.
Click here to enter our competition.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
4. The promotion closes at 4pm on Friday, July 13, 2012.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
6. The prize consists of a copy of Moneyball on DVD.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
11. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
- Herald online