If you want to dress like the girls of Fifth Harmony, it's easy. Take one pair of cut off denim shorts, a pair of sneakers and combine with a cute top of your choosing.
The more skin and cleavage showing, the better.
Here's how to steal their style:
A pair of distressed denim shorts
1. One Teaspoon 'Happy Rollers' denim shorts, $114. SHOP.
2. Missguided 'Sinner' high waist fray shorts in black wash, $54.50. SHOP.
3. Boohoo 'Blair' high waist denim shorts, $30. SHOP.
A slick pair of sneakers
1. Reebok Ventilator Gallery, $160. SHOP.
2. Superette studded chucks, $79. SHOP.
3. Witchery 'Liam' sneakers, $149.90. SHOP.
A bodysuit with cutouts and sheer details
1. ASOS 'NaaNaa' panelled body suit, $75. SHOP.
2. Cotton On Body lace body suit, $11. SHOP.
3. Boohoo 'Nina' ladder cut out body suit, $18. SHOP.
Accessories to complete the look
1. Skinnydip London iron-on patches, $10. SHOP.
2. Michael Hill gold hoop earrings, $259. SHOP.
3. Glassons velvet choker, $9.99. SHOP.
Fifth Harmony will perform a free show at Auckland's Town Hall on July 15, thanks to iHeartRadio and 2degrees. Register for tickets here.