1. Ride my bike along the waterfront to Wynyard Quarter and shoot some hoops with my pals, then some beers - Chris M
2. Hit the Britomart Farmers Market early followed by browsing in Unity Books. Once a thirst has been worked up grab a beer and a pizza at Brothers Brewery - Ben R
3. I love seeing people enjoying Aotea Square. Those lunching or snoozing on the grass, skaters, photographers, dancers. It's like a central community meet and greet - Brenda J
4. Having steak and oysters at the Angus Steak House mmmmm. - Millyin W
5. Eating at The Grill. So good. - Adrian H
Tell us your favourite things to do in the central city each week on the Heart of the City Facebook page and it may appear here.