• 1kg butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled and chopped
• 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
• 1 cup ricotta
• ½ cup finely grated parmesan, plus extra, to serve
• ½ cup store-bought caramelised onion relish
• 2 Tbsp rosemary leaves
• Rocket leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220C. Place the pumpkin, oil, salt and pepper on a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper and toss to combine. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until golden and just cooked. Allow the pumpkin to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 200C.
2. Halve each pastry sheet and place on baking trays lined with non-stick baking paper. Mix to combine the ricotta, parmesan, salt and pepper and spread evenly over the pastry, leaving a 1cm border.
3. Toss the pumpkin with the caramelised onion and rosemary and spoon over the ricotta. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and puffed. Top with rocket leaves and extra parmesan to serve.