WIN A MINI COUNTRYMAN FOR 1 MONTH: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is BMW Group New Zealand.
2. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Competition is open from 6am July 21, 2013, until midday Wednesday, July 24, 2013. If the Royal baby is named within that time frame, only entries made 2 hours or more before the official announcement will be considered.
4. Entry is open only to New Zealand residents. The winner must be at least 25 years of age and hold a current and valid full NZ driver's license.
5. The winner will be selected at random by the Herald on Sunday and contacted via phone thereafter. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the prize draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw will be made on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
6. The judge's decision is final. The judge is BMW Group New Zealand.
7. The prize consists of:
I. The loan of a MINI for 1 month. The dates available and MINI model provided will be at BMW Group New Zealand's discretion. Prize of MINI loan must be used before April 1, 2014. A car is unlikely to be available before October this year.
The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The vehicle must be collected and returned from BMW Group New Zealand's Head Office, in Auckland at the winner's expense (prize does not include travel to and from Head Office).
9. The driver of the vehicle must sign a vehicle loan agreement with MINI NZ and adhere to the terms of the loan agreement; a KM limit may be stipulated in this agreement.
10. Only the prize winner is able to drive the vehicle.
11. If it is deemed the MINI is used for any improper or unlawful activity the loan term of the car will be terminated immediately.
12. Insurance excess is the responsibility of the prize winner / driver (full details of insurance will be provided in the vehicle loan agreement and must be adhered to).
13. The vehicle will have a full tank of fuel when collected; the winner must return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. All fuel costs are the responsibility of the winner during the loan period.
14. BMW Group New Zealand is not responsible for any offences committed, or fines or fees incurred, by the prize winner while driving the MINI during the loan period
15. To the extent permitted by law, BMW Group New Zealand, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses (whether direct, indirect or consequential) suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prize.
16. BMW Group New Zealand reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion. BMW Group New Zealand reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.