• ¼ cup olive oil
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• 1 Tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 4 portobello mushrooms, sliced
• 4 x 100g minute steaks
• 8 slices prosciutto
• 1 x loaf Turkish bread, halved and cut into 4
• ½ cup store-bought aioli
• 50g baby rocket leaves and finely grated parmesan, to serve
1. Preheat a chargrill pan or barbecue over high heat. Place the oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush the mushroom with the rosemary oil and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Wrap each steak with 2 slices of prosciutto. Brush with the rosemary oil and cook for 1 minute each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
3. Brush the bread with rosemary oil and cook for 1 minute or until lightly charred. Spread the bread with the aioli and top with the steak, mushroom, rocket and parmesan to serve.
Tips & tricks
• These sandwiches work just as well with minute steaks as they do with rump or sirloin.