Makes 2½ cups
• 2 long green chillies
• 2 cups pumpkin seeds
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 1 spring onion, trimmed and chopped
• 1 cup coriander leaves
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• ¼ cup lime juice
• ¼ cup olive oil
• Two-thirds cup water
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• Olive oil, extra, and breadsticks, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Place chillies on a baking tray and roast for 10 minutes.
2. Add the pumpkin and cumin seeds to the tray and roast for a further 5 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Roughly chop chillies and place in the bowl of a food processor with the pumpkin and cumin seeds, onion, coriander, garlic, lime juice, oil, water, salt and pepper. Process until well combined.
4. Drizzle with extra oil and serve with breadsticks.By Donna Hay