Don't miss out on finding the job that excites you with career12 - the New Zealand Herald's annual employment series in the Herald January 21, 25 and 29 and online at career12.co.nz.
Showcasing opportunities across many different industries, career12 features the best jobs currently available in New Zealand.
Kick start your year by visiting career12.co.nz now - plus, apply for a career12 job online and go into the draw to win a $1,000 work wardrobe from the retailer of your choice.
career12 promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion runs from 12.00am Saturday, January 21, 2012 and closes 11.59pm Wednesday, February 29, 2012.
4. The promotion winner will be contacted by phone or email no later than Friday, March 9, 2012.
5. The prize consists of retail vouchers to the maximum value of $1,000 including GST at the winners' preferred New Zealand retail clothing outlet. The promoter will purchase the vouchers on the winners' behalf and will deliver the prize via tracked courier. Vouchers are to be purchased from one retailer only. The Promoter will deliver the prize to the prize winner within 10 business days of receiving confirmation of preferred New Zealand retail clothing outlet.
6. Entry into promotion is automatic when a person applies (or intends to apply in the case of referral to a recruiter's website) for a career12 vacancy through the career12.co.nz website, in association with Sella.co.nz. The entry process is considered complete once a person's application is submitted in full. The promoter reserves the right to access applicants contact information from sella.co.nz for the purposes of notifying the winner.
7. Participants may enter only once per career12 vacancy listing during the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
8. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
9. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be altered.
10. The prize is subject to the retailers own terms and conditions and the promoter takes no responsibility for these.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
12. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
13. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
14. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
16. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.