* Sorry but people do have every reason to moan about the Hastings Cemetery gardens. After many phone calls and no action we weed the garden where my father rests.
* Person seen taking child's trolley from Outram Road, take it back and leave it where you stole it from. DPS
* Why fund a hockey park? Because it will pay for itself in a short space of time, there are only two pitches in all of HB (both at full capacity) and none in Hastings. It's the fourth largest participant sport in the region, it has huge potential for growth given the amount of schools around the park and is the only sport likely to be able to secure regular international games. When did the All Blacks last play in Hawke's Bay?
* Pity council didn't let me know about the tarsealing in Rochester St on Tuesday. Have had radiation treatment and tar smell made me feel very ill. Wonder how many other people suffered when their homes were full of that smell. Pets ran inside as well.
* New play ground at Queen's Square is much better!
* Maybe Tama Iti and his mates were training to shoot at roaming cats?
* Re where is MAF: Speak to us phone 0800 4 POACHER. All confidential