* I saw the U F O on Thursday night! after drinking wine all day.
* Re UFO:. It was the international space station. I was tracking it on the net.
* Yeah, you can expect to see a lot more of our UFO family in the future. They come in peace.
* Re Ocean Beach gates: I went to beach at 8.45am, Tuesday morning to hang out on beach, seeing as it's a public place to be enjoyed by all, only to find gates still locked. Sign says they are to be opened at 8am. What a joke! If you can't do what you have written on the signs then leave the bloody gate open so us rate payers can enjoy what we have been doing for years! GWE.
* Don't get hopes up Ocean Beach, HDC abandoned Haumoana Domain to all freedom camping. Now. rubbish strewn everywhere. No bins at toilets. GB
* Including Dannevirke News in HB Today is good thinking. Great for ex Dannevirke people now living in Bay.
* Hawke's Bay Today: Great news that Dannevirke News is to be part of your paper. Re photo of baby bird at Westshore: I think it's a wee Banded Dotterel.
* Thank you so much to the kind man who came to my aid when i had a nasty fall at Ahuriri. He found my son in a cafe for me. Really appreciated. JN