* The way Zac has been treated by the ABs management I'm not surprised he hit the drink. He is the best winger in world rugby and not only replaced in the RWC by an ageing center in the finals but paraded in front of world media for bugger all in Brisbane.
* My heart goes out to the Guildford family. Love can move mountains, support and love him through his sorrow and dark time.
* Profile pic on Zac Guildford's facebook fan page shows him sculling out of rugby world cup - he is just a victim of binge drinking rugby scene.
* Get rid of Guildford. Uncle said last time he was no different to other 22 year olds. Other 22 year olds l know don't carry on like idiots. How many chances do you give a person that is a disgrace not only to rugby but also to NZ? HCR
* Sack Guildford from the ABs. He's an embarrassment to the country. He needs professional help, but he should also suffer the consequences of his actions-assault, indecent exposure, disorderly behaviour, resisting arrest, the list goes on. DP
* Sick of sympathy for superstars, sports people acting up. Suck it up Zac, help is there and it works. All the best.
* No more chances for Guildford - will never learn. Sack him from ABs and any rugby which gives him financial reward. NAL
* Another so called apology from Zac means nothing. Actions speak louder than words. If he wasn't an All Black he would be arrested, charged and dropped from the team. SMB
* Do not condemn Zac Guildford. Try a little human kindness and understanding of what a young man is going through. People a lot older than he is do not always handle the death of a loved one very well. This is when we, as hopefully decent humans, can make our remarks supportive of him and his family not destructive and hurtful.
* People really need to give Zac Guildford a break. Seriously, yeah he's an alcoholic so what! He ain't the worst person on earth. He's lost his dad and grandfather in one year and pretty he's much emotional and taking things really hard. D Ropiha.
* What a bunch of moaners! We love new phonebook, sure I need my glasses on but then I did with the old one. Happy as.
* To those who continue to criticise Telecom for the new phonebook - get a grip. Telecom sold this operation some years ago to The Yellow Pages Group.
* Ok let's set the record straight. Telecom does not own the phonebook. In fact they haven't since 2007. This year's smaller phonebook has nothing to do with them.
* I think the phonebook people have some answering to do. Either that or put magnifying glasses in mailbox too.
* The way caged chickens are allowed to be kept is a disgrace. It should be cheaper to buy free range eggs then caged wouldn't exit.
* Been told your kid has ADHD? Food colourings are the reason kids bounce off the walls not sugar. Give them food with the life force in it (vege/fruit) preferably organic - not dead (processed) food and see the difference.
* The man in the wheelchair in Heretaunga St waves to all the buses but never rides them. Don't you look a fool when you make silly assumptions!
* The proposed dam on Makaroro River is of deep concern. Has enough consideration been given to this proposition? NK
* So the occupy movement are doing nothing illegal. What a joke. They are breaking the law camping where there are no toilets or washing facilities. Anyon
* Three cheers for Rush Munro Gardens putting up a smoke free sign! We've been waiting years for that.
* As a level two tutor at EIT carpentry I'm shocked about comments made towards HBDHB re raised gardens. The students gained the necessary credits and the whanau of loved ones that require hospital attention have free produce to feed their tamariki and whanau. The only cost incurred was material as our students provided the labour free.
* Way to go Bill Stirling you have done a great service to those in need who have to stay at the HBDHB while waiting for their loved ones to be discharged from hospital. Tutor
* While working in the vineyard recently I was surprised by three German travellers looking for work. They were walking and calling at places that looked to be possible work places. Unfortunately I had no work for them. Never had a young unemployed Kiwi ask.
* Like LK we bought lamb chops only to find they were so tough we couldn't eat them! Now we know why - it must have been Aussie lamb. Disgusting selling it as lamb. SW