* Jolly bad luck for Dan Carter! Let's declare a day of mourning! Get over it. We can do without him so take the blinkers off!
* Can't believe all the crap over Dan Carter. You Kiwis need to get a life. KB
Rugby World Cup
* We came across two Japanese rugby supporters 9pm last Monday by Carlyle St supermarket, walking and looking for Westshore Motor Camp. They had arrived from Rotorua by bus, we drove them and all their baggage out there. They were not impressed by their first impressions of Napier, no facilities or taxies at bus stop, they gave a score of nil out of 10 for bus terminal and we agree. JM Onekawa
* Tonga/France game! What a one-sided ref. Made it obvious he didn't like Tonga! Shame on that ref! BG
* I reckon that if the All Blacks can do the haka then the French could do the Can Can - not only would it be entertaining but it would be a good way to limber up before the game.
* The DHB clinics are for all with prostate problems. Your GP should always be your first visit if you think you have a problem that isn't an emergency. They will refer you if you need to be seen! The Drs and nurses do a fab job. GR.
* Anonymous texter suggests "DHB prostate clinics should be for all men". What a waste of scarce health funds. If you need a wee lie down do it at home instead of expecting the taxpayer to provide a public bed for you to prostrate yourself on. DBS
* Can someone tell me what the $30 entry fee covered at the races?
* $30 to get into the races, shame on you. We won't be back.
* Freedom campers: The problem is not self contained vans but vehicles not designed for the task. The freedom refers to the illegal nature of the camping and disregard for the environment. So called freedom camping should be treated with on the spot fines.
* Pity Napier City Council didn't take a leaf out of Hastings City Council all year round with freedom camping of certified self comtained motor homes. Hastings is known as camper friendly and reaps the benefits of the income their retailers enjoy. Bazza