Tutira man injures eye using a gas torch

Add a comment
FILE
FILE

A man is in a stable condition in Hawke's Bay Hospital after his eye was injured while using a gas torch.

The Lowe Corporation Rescue Helicopter flew to a rural property near Tutira at 10.30am today, to treat a 43-year-old.

He was stabilized and flown to Hawke's Bay Hospital for further treatment.

- Hawkes Bay Today

Get the news delivered straight to your inbox

Receive the day’s news, sport and entertainment in our daily email newsletter

SIGN UP NOW

Have your say

1200 characters left

By and large our readers' comments are respectful and courteous. We're sure you'll fit in well.
View commenting guidelines.

© Copyright 2016, NZME. Publishing Limited

Assembled by: (static) on production apcf05 at 09 Dec 2016 02:01:41 Processing Time: 337ms