Are you an action-RPG fan? Do you have a PlayStation Vita? Enter our competition and, thanks to PlayStation NZ, a copy of Soul Sacrifice - rated 4/5 by TimeOut - could be on its way to you.
Soul Sacrifice is rated R13, and you must be aged at least 13 years to enter. Simply complete the form to be in the draw. Entries close at 9am on May 27.
Please note the prize is for software only and does not include a PlayStation Vita.
This contest has now closed. Thank you for your entries.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 13 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address, and daytime contact phone number ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences on Monday May 20, 2013 and will finish at 9am on Monday May 27, 2013 ("Promotional Period").
7. The prize draw will be held on Monday May 27, 2013.
8. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. Please be sure to check your junk/spam email folder. Inability to contact the winner by close of business on the day of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
9. The prize includes a copy of Soul Sacrifice, playable on the PlayStation Vita. It does not include a Vita console.
10. Soul Sacrifice is rated R13.
11. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
13. The Promoters are nzherald.co.nz, owned by APN Digital, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand, and Sony Computer Entertainment NZ. ("PlayStation NZ").