• 1 quantity hollandaise
• ¼ cup tarragon leaves
• 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin on
• Sea salt and cracked black pepper
• 2 cups peas, blanched
• 4 zucchinis, thinly sliced
• 2 cups mint leaves
• 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra for brushing
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• lemon wedges, to serve
1. Place the hollandaise and tarragon in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Cook, skin-side down, for 4 minutes, turn and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Place the peas, zucchini, mint, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
3. Divide the salad between 4 serving plates, and serve with the salmon and tarragon hollandaise.
Tips and tricks
• Experiment with the sauce by stirring through your favourite herb, as we have done with the tarragon hollandaise. Mint and lemon zest are nice fresh additions.
• Tarragon hollandaise will go beautifully with meat as well as seafood. It's delicious served with steak and potatoes.
• Make your hollandaise as close as possible to the time of serving. Cover the surface of the sauce with plastic wrap while you prepare any other ingredients.