• 1 cup steamed edamame beans - peeled
• 3 radishes, finely sliced
• ¼ watermelon, peeled, deseeded and diced
• 100g feta, crumbled
• 2 Tbs olive oil, plus 1 Tbs extra for grilling the salmon
• Juice and finely grated zest of one lime
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 4 x 150g salmon steaks, bones removed
1. To make the salad; combine the edamame with the radish slices, diced watermelon and crumbled feta.
2. Gently fold through the olive oil and lime zest and juice. Season and set aside. Refrigerate if not using within two hours.
3. Preheat a barbecue hotplate or frypan. Brush the surface with olive oil, then gently lower the salmon, skin side down. Season and cook for five minutes or until the skin is crispy and you can see that the fish has cooked up to halfway through. Turn the heat down, gently turn and continue to cook for a further three minutes or until cooked through. Remember that fish continues to cook after it comes off the heat.
4. Serve the salmon fillets with the salad.