Harvey Weinstein wants to keep making movies even if it's not with The Weinstein Company.
The Hollywood producer - who has been accused of sexually assaulting a number of women over almost three decades - is keen to carry on with his work at some point, and is said to believe writers and actors will team up with him because of his film experience.
A source told gossip website TMZ: "Harvey's like Judge Judy. She can do her show for CBS, but if she wanted to go to NBC she can do it because it's all about her."
The 65-year-old producer is set for showdown talks with The Weinstein Company on Tuesday (17.10.17) after he was fired following the emergence of the allegations.
He is expected to claim via phone that he has been illegally sacked by the company - which he co-founded with his brother Bob Weinstein - and his lawyer, Patty Glaser, is set to attend the Board of Directors meeting to put forward his views in person.
This comes after Harvey - whose wife of 10 years, Georgina Chapman, has left him following the allegations - was given a few weeks to respond after the Producers Guild of America's National Board of Directors and Officers unanimously voted to start "termination proceedings".
Earlier this week, they said in a statement: "This morning, the PGA's National Board of Directors and Officers decided by unanimous vote to institute termination proceedings concerning Harvey Weinstein's membership. As required by the PGA's Constitution, Mr. Weinstein will be given the opportunity to respond before the Guild makes its final determination on November 6, 2017."
He has already lost his membership of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and he will have his French Legion of Honour stripped from him by French President Emmanuel Macron.