1. Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents, except employees (and such employees' immediate families) of NZME. Limited and agencies associated with this giveaway.
3. How to Enter: Entry into a Herald competition requires a person to complete the online entry form in full.
4. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, NZME. Collects personal information and the Promoter holds personal information to conduct the giveaway, notify prize winners, verify prize winners' identities and may be used by the Promoter, for future promotional activities. Individuals have rights to access and request correction of their personal information held by NZME. By calling NZME. On 09 373 6400. Failure to provide all requested personal information may result in the entry being invalid.
5. Entrants are identified by the email address used to enter. The prize will be awarded to the holder of the email address (or that person's parent/guardian if the winner(s) is/are under 18) from which that entry was submitted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for disputes resulting from email newsletter subscriptions and entries submitted using an email address belonging to any other person.
6. The competition closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday, June 7, 2017. Winners will be notified by phone, email or post. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or service and no exchange communications will be entered into.
7. Winners will be randomly drawn on Thursday, June 8, 2017. If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours the Promoter may re-draw a new winner.
8. Winners will be sent their prize after the promotion has closed.
9. The prize consists of a Playstation 4 VR unit, a copy of the game, and an Aim Controller
10. The prize does not include transfers.
11. Each entrant agrees that, if he or she wins a prize, his or her details (including name, suburb/town, and photo) may be published in the Herald (print and/or online) and used for other publicity purposes.
12. All entries are deemed received at the time of receipt by NZME's database and NOT at time of transmission by the entrant. NZME's records are conclusive as to time of receipt. Late, misdirected, illegal, incomplete or illegible, are invalid. NZME is not responsible for such entries nor for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms, and to modify, terminate or reschedule the Competition, and to substitute any of the prizes for a similar prize of the same value. The competition prize cannot be exchanged, sold or otherwise redeemed for cash nor transferred to another party. Neither can the prize, or any component thereof, be used by the winning entrant or anyone else as a competition prize or commercial promotion or be advertised in any external medium. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the winning entrants will result in the competition prize being forfeited. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury (including and without limitation any indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person in connection with the Competition and prize, except for any liability under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. By entering into this promotion you expressly consent to receiving promotional offers from the Promoter. Such promotional offers will be sent to the email address or to the delivery address that you have provided in completing the promotion entry form.
16. The New Zealand Herald is published by NZME. Publishing Limited, 2 Graham Street, PO Box 32, Auckland.
17. The Promoter is NZME. Publishing Limited, who's registered office is located at 2 Graham Street, Auckland City.
- NZ Herald