Love her or loathe her, Gwyneth Paltrow sure has said some memorable things.
Some people think the 43-year-old is pretentious and privileged ... and these quotes certainly won't dissuade you.
Get ready to roll you eyes because here are the most ridiculous things Gwyneth Paltrow has ever uttered ...
• "We have this idea that you can't be a mother and a businesswoman and like to have sex! How is an intelligent woman a sexual being? It's really hard to integrate those things. Like, 'Gwyneth has sex? Really?' It doesn't seem to go together." (Self magazine - 2016)
• "I am who I am. I can't pretend to be somebody who makes $25,000 a year." (Elle UK)
• "We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature - all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe."
• "We're human beings and the sun is the sun - how can it be bad for you? I don't think anything that's natural can be bad for you." (British Cosmopolitan- 2013)
• "When I pass a flowering zucchini plant in a garden, my heart skips a beat." (In her book My Father's Daughter).
• "I'd rather smoke crack than eat cheese from a tin." (On a British talk show - 2011)
• "You know, I use organic products, but I get (laser treatments). It's what makes life interesting, finding the balance between cigarettes and tofu." (Harpers Bazaar - 2013)
• "We basically can't live without Vegenaise - it's a little out of control." (In her book It's All Good)
• "I don't really have drunk friends. My friends are kind of adult; they have a drink. But they hold their liquor. I think it's incredibly embarrassing when people are drunk. It just looks so ridiculous. I find it very degrading." (The Guardian)
• "I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a-Soup." (NY Daily News)
• "Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like Walk the Line and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status." (The Guardian - 2006)
• "I know people that I respect and admire and look up to who have had extramarital affairs."
• "Every time I have a bikini wax, Cameron Diaz holds me down. Cheers to our hairless vaginas!" (On The Kyle and Jackie O Show)
• "I've lived in England for 10 years and the accent is the most beautiful in the world, except for how you pronounce 'pasta' as 'pasta' instead of 'pah-sta.' I'm sort of joking when I say this but I really don't want my children speaking that way." (The Guardian - 2013)
• "Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don't have that many good years left in me." (To NY Rock)
• "It's much harder for me - I think to have a regular job and be a mum is not as, of course there are challenges, but it's not like being on set." (E! - 2014)