1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfill due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address, and postal address ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 10am on September 11, 2012 and will finish at 3pm on September 26, 2012 ("Promotional Period").
7. Two winners chosen at random will each receive a copy of Indiana Jones: The Complete Collection on Blu-ray.
8. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of nzherald.co.nz. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
10. The Promoters are nzherald.co.nz, owned by APN Digital, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Herald online