Season two of hit zombie show The Walking Dead is about to come to a thrilling conclusion, and to celebrate we've got 10 DVDs to give away!
The two-hour season two finale of The Walking Dead screens on TV2 on Wednesday night, and it's an action-packed thrill ride as a zombie horde hears the nearby survivors and attacks their prey.
In the ensuing chaos, the group is fractured and loyalties are questioned. For more information on screening times and to watch previous episodes, click here.
Thanks to TVNZ, nzherald.co.nz has 10 copies of The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season to give away.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
4. The promotion closes at 4pm on Friday, May 4, 2012.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
6. The prize consists of one copy of The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season on DVD.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
11. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
- Herald online