Bruce Springsteen has just released his 17th studio album Wrecking Ball, and to celebrate nzherald.co.nz has three copies of The Boss' back catalogue to give away.
Wrecking Ball has received rave reviews, with Herald reviewer Graham Reid giving it four out of five stars, saying: "Springsteen has rarely made an album as politically direct and angry as Wrecking Ball, the title emblematic of what he sees has happened to his country."
To celebrate the release, nzherald has three Springsteen back catalogue prize packs to give away thanks to Sony Music.
Each includes copies of Human Touch, Lucky Town, Ghost of Tom Joad, The Rising, Nebraska, The River, Born in the USA, Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge, Wild, Innocent and E St, Tunnel of Love, Devils and Dust and Magic on CD, as well as a copy of the Live in Barcelona DVD.
To enter, you need to complete nzherald.co.nz's Bruce Springsteen quiz, and tell us the answer to question nine.
Once you know the answer, click here to enter the competitions.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
4. The promotion closes at 4pm on Friday, March 30, 2012.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
6. The prize consists of copies of the Bruce Springsteen albums Human Touch, Lucky Town, Ghost of Tom Joad, The Rising, Nebraska, The River, Born in the USA, Born to Run, Darkness on the Edge, Wild, Innocent and E St, Tunnel of Love, Devils and Dust and Magic, as well as a copy of the Live in Barcelona DVD.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
11. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
- Herald online