Hit period drama Downton Abbey's Christmas special has only just aired on TV, but it's coming out on DVD this week.
And thanks to Universal Pictures, nzherald.co.nz has five copies of Christmas at Downton Abbey to give away!
Check out the trailer for the Christmas special:
Christmas 1919. Downton Abbey is hosting a lavish Christmas Party, yet despite being the season of goodwill, tensions are rife and Bates' arrest has cast a shadow over the festivities.
Will he be a condemned man or will he be found innocent in time to dance with his new wife at the annual servants' ball?
Mary has to consider her future with Sir Richard Carlisle following a contretemps at the shooting party and Violet has concerns about Rosamund, whose new suitor - the dashing but raffish Lord Hepworth - is not all he seems.
Downton Abbey screens on Prime TV in New Zealand.
Enter our competition to win Christmas at Downton Abbey on DVD here.
Terms and conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter's associated companies, the Promoter's agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. Participants may enter only once each day of the Promotion Period. Any form of automated entry using any other devices or software is invalid.
4. The promotion closes at 4pm on Friday, February 24, 2012.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with the Conditions of Entry.
6. The prize consists of a single copy of Christmas at Downton Abbey on DVD.
7. The prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of comparable type, quality and value.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
10. The winners will be notified by email and/or telephone.
11. Entry into this promotion implies full acceptance of all terms and conditions.
12. The winners consent to their names being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
13. Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility will be taken for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The Promoter is APN National Publishing, 46 Albert Street, Auckland.
- Herald online