1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoters and the Promoters' associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the competition, entrants must submit their details by 11am, Tuesday September 6 2011,
4. The winners will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winners within three days of the announcement of the winners will result in prize being forfeited.
5. The prizes consist of: one copy of The Story Of Beautiful Girl, by Rachel Simon.
6. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. By ticking the optional box "I am happy for APN (publishers of nzherald.co.nz) to email me information and promotions that may be of interest" entrants acknowledge that they are agreeing to receive future emailed communications from the Promoters. Entrants' personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
8. The Promoters are APN (New Zealand Herald and nzherald.co.nz), 46 Albert Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand