Daniel Radcliffe has been named the richest actor under the age of 30.
The Harry Potter actor - who recently finished filming his run of movies playing the boy wizard - made £28.5 million (NZ$58.97 million) in 2009-10, pushing his net worth to £48 million (NZ$99.3 million).
The 21-year-old star, who is currently appearing in Broadway musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, is not the only Harry Potter actor to appear in The Sunday Times Rich List of young people - Emma Watson comes in at 13 with earnings of £2 million (NZ$4.1 million), pushing her total up to £22 million (NZ$45.5 million), joint with Rupert Grint.
Fellow hunk Robert Pattinson also made the list at number nine, worth a total of £32 million (NZ$66.2 million), narrowly beating British beauty Keira Knightley, whose net work is £30 million (NZ$62 million) - putting her at number 10.
Princes William and Harry came in one place after Keira thanks to their inheritance from their late mother Diana and land owning.
Cheryl Cole - who has recently been confirmed as a judge on the US version of X Factor - earned £10 million (NZ$20.7 million) in the last year, coming to a total of £12 million (NZ$24.8 million).
The Sunday Times Rich List 50 Richest Young People Top 10:
1. Thomas Persson, Fashion, £700 million (NZ$1.45 billion)
2. Robin Arora, Retail, £343 million (NZ$709.7 million)
3. Fawn and India Rose James, Property, £302 million (NZ$624.8 million)
4. Arthur Landon, Inheritance, £200 million (NZ$413.7 million)
5. Daniel Radcliffe, Movies, £48 million (NZ$99.3 million)
6. Lord Mostyn and Family, Land, £44 million (NZ$91 million)
7. Sam Barnett, Internet, £40 million (NZ$82.7 million)
8. Sean O'Connor, Property, £32 million (NZ$66.2 million)
9. Robert Pattinson, Movies, £32 million (NZ$66.2 million)
10. Keira Knightley, Movies , £30 million (NZ$62 million)
- BANG! Showbiz