Dreamworld has remained 'practically empty' during peak season two months after four people were tragically killed on a ride at the Gold Coast theme park.
The park reopened on December 10 after being closed for six weeks following the deaths of Kate Goodchild, Roozi Araghi, Luke Dorsett and Cindy Low on October 25.
Since then it has not been able to draw back crowds even after slashing ticket prices, extending opening hours and offering free meals, Daily Mail reports.
On Monday ticket prices for adults were A$75, down from the usual A$95 and children's tickets were slashed from A$65 to A$55. Opening hours were extended from 5pm to 9pm.
Many rides including the popular Tower of Terror and Giant Drop were closed as they underwent further safety audits while parts of the park remained deserted in what is usually Dreamworld's busiest time of the year.
Samantha Edwards, who attended the park with her family on Monday told the Herald Sun it was "practically empty" compared to the same time last year.
"Even with most of the rides still shut, we didn't have to line up for more than five minutes on any given ride. It's very unusual given the time of year", Ms Edwards said.
The Thunder River Rapids ride, which claimed the lives of four people when they were thrown from a malfunctioning raft, will be decommissioned.
The board of Ardent Leisure have announced they would reopen the park on December 10 following a A$10 million loss caused by the extended closing period.
The meeting came after police completed their on-site investigation and the state government conducted safety audits following the tragedy on October 25.
Dreamworld has been ordered to fix safety hazards following an inspection by Workplace Health and Safety QLD.
Concerns were raised about the maintenance of the safety harness anchor points and the safety chain on Dreamworld's BuzzSaw Ride.
The inversion roller coaster was closed down in February last year over issues with the safety harness.
But although the investigation found no new issues with guest safety they did hand down eight prohibition notices for minor improvements and procedures to the Gold Coast park.
A coronial hearing into the tragedy will be held next year.
Daily Mail Australia has contacted park owner Ardent Leisure for comment regarding ticket sales.