1. NZX listed Restaurant Brands is due to release its full-year profit result today. This could give a good gauge on the expansion of the Carl's Jr chain, drill down into how KFC is going and give some news about new restaurants being added to the business.
2. The results of a governance review at Fonterra are due out today. That could result in discussions about a shakeup to the co-op's entire structure. This comes after a series of farmer meetings and roadshows around the country held to gauge opinion on board representation. As it stands, Fonterra has 13 directors: nine farmer-elected and four appointed. Expectations are that the board's size will be reduced slightly.
3. Auckland Central MP Nikki Kaye will this morning be at Takapuna Grammar on the North Shore. This is a 'turning of the soil' to mark the official start of a $26 million redevelopment at the school.
4. Real estate consultants JLL celebrate 30 years in New Zealand and hold a breakfast briefing on the state of the market this morning to mark that.
Justin Kean, JLL director of research and capital markets, will begin with a light-hearted discussion on the changing face of the Auckland property market over the last 30 years and a few predictions on what we can see happening the next 30 years. The key note speaker is special guest John Kirwan.
5. The Economy Hub with Liam Dann at www.nzherald.co.nz/business is our filmed feature and that covers three topics: the outlook for NZ inflation, China's economic prospects and the Panama Papers. Don't miss that. It will give you a brief but comprehensive overview of the most important topics of the day.