Note to anyone attending a Kanye West show: Heckle at your own risk.
The rapper reportedly booted a heckling fan from his concert in San Antonio, Texas on Sunday night.
The female fan, who is reported to have been yelling for West to take off his bejewelled, full-face Martin Margiela mask, was confronted by West.
In fan-recorded video of the incident, West can be seen gesturing to security staff for the fan to be removed from the audience.
"Do I look like a motherf***ing comedian?" spits West as he steps back behind his mic. "Don't f***ing heckle me! I'm Kanye motherf***ing West! I am dead f***ing serious."
Watch Kanye give the heckler the boot at the 3:30 mark below (WARNING: Contains explicit language):
Check out Instagram video of the incident here (Warning: Explicit language).
And remember, folks, it's not easy being Kanye West. That's the word according to Kanye West.
In a recent interview with radio show Saturday Night Online, the 36-year-old singer said he's putting his life on the line when he's performing.
West compared his stage manoeuvres to those faced by a police officer or a solider at war.
"Like, I'm just giving of my body on the stage; I'm putting my life at risk, literally!" he told the radio host.
"When I think about when I'm on the Can't Tell Me Nothing, and Coldest Winter moment, like that mountain goes really, really high. And if I slipped... you never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like, wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something."
He continued, "Like you're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you. Something could happen to you verbally from the press bashing you, something could happen to you from people not liking you anymore 'cause of your records - you could actually slip on that stage."
West says he plans to one day tell his daughter, North, about the plights that he and fiancée Kim Kardashian have endured.
"I'll explain to my daughter one day, that me and her mother, we had to fight for this position that we'll finally have," he said.
Check out his interview here. It's a doozy.
And finally ...
* Avert your eyes: Crystal Hefner talks being intimate with Hugh Hefner.
* Listen: Check out Glee star Lea Michele's brand new song Cannonball.
* Britney Spears' biggest career regret? Her reality show with ex Kevin Federline.
* Wedding bells for Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher? Kinda.
* Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef battles Gordon Ramsay in an epic food fight.
* Chip off the old block: Madonna's daughter Lourdes stars in her school's version of Grease.
* Dina Eastwood talks divorce from Clint Eastwood.
* Beyoncé's new album will be "monumental", insists record label boss.
* Daniel Radcliffe sports long locks for next role.
* Pattie Mallette says baby Justin Bieber's first word was "money".
- Rumour Has It