Justin Timberlake and his Friends with Benefits co-star Mila Kunis have slammed reports that they've been exchanging sexually charged texts, photos and emails.
Just hours after Johansson's blush-worthy show and tell, TMZ claimed that Kunis' cellphone had also been hacked, and that its contents included a bevvy of saucy snaps and sexts - as well as a small (*cough*) cameo from Timberlake.
The website claimed that the pics showed Kunis in a bathtub, with her modesty intact and her head above water. While another purportedly showed her fictional bedfellow Timberlake shirtless and lying on a bed.
In addition, another of the four pics that were allegedly lifted was of the nudie variety, showing an unidentified man's family jewels.
So have these two really been secret sexting squirrels?
Reps for both stars tell People: "At no time did Mr Timberlake and Ms Kunis exchange inappropriate texts or emails. The insistence that there is any inappropriate correspondence between the two parties is entirely false.
Adds the statement: "We would like to confirm that the photo addressed in the media of Ms Kunis was in fact not from any phone but from an inactive email account that has not existed in three years. In regards to the other photos in question, they were never exchanged between the two parties."
The reps also threw in a tongue-in-cheek reference to Timberlake's classic SNL video D*** in a Box.
"In closing, Mr Timberlake would like us to make it clear that while he might write songs about putting things in boxes, he never has and definitely doesn't make a habit of taking any photos of them and sending them," the joint statement says, adding, "Ms Kunis would like us to add that while she is a fan of the song, she does not have nor has ever had photos of any male parts in her possession."
Both actors are working with authorities and will pursue any required legal action, according to People.
Meanwhile, no prizes for guessing what was top of Timberlake and Johansson's gossip agenda when they hooked up at NYC hot spot 10ak in the wee hours of Thursday morning.
"They were dancing and talking to each other all night like old friends," a spy tells Life & Style. "People were surprised that she showed up with him, but they both seemed happy to see each other."
According to the New York Post, the pair were spotted gum-flapping with actor Bradley Cooper and rocker Lars Ulrich.
Timberlake recently rekindled his on-again, off-again romance with Jessica Biel.
The spy adds: "You can tell the two are great friends and had a blast together. Scarlett seemed really into him, but he didn't seem interested because of Jessica Biel. It was like he just considers it a friendship."
It's not going to happen, Lohan
Lindsay Lohan won't be winning any popularity contests anytime soon. Not if the wayward starlet's rumoured bad behaviour at the recently-wrapped Fashion Week in NYC is anything to go by.
First, the Mean Girls actress was accused of tossing a drink at a photographer after she lost her rag at a V Magazine Black and White party on Wednesday.
According to The Cut, LiLo threw a tanty after spotting snapper Jasper Rischen - who was there taking snaps for the shindig's host.
Lohan allegedly threw a glass at Richsen, but she missed - hitting a cocktail waitress instead.
An onlooker wrote on Twitter: "Wow. Lindsay Lohan is as trashy as they always say. She threw drinks and glasses to me as we tried to take a shot for V."
LiLo's rep denied the charge, naturally.
"Lindsay did not throw anything at anyone, plain and simple. Making up stories about Lindsay has become a pastime for many people."
Then came the humiliation. Word is that Lohan was refused entry to a major Fashion Week party the following evening.
According to the New York Post, Lohan showed up to Marc Jacobs' after-party at Manhattan's trendy Dream Downtown hotel on Thursday night - but she wasn't welcome.
The Post claims Lohan and her pals were initially turned away at the door. And despite repeated attempts to persuade the door muscle to let them in, they were flatly told, "it's not going to happen".
So Lohan speed-dialed Dream Hotel owner Vikram Chatwal, who escorted her into the venue, according to gossip.
But it all went South in a matter of minutes, as Lohan was collared by a security guard and told she "wasn't welcome" at the swanky bash.
Not to be outdone, Lohan hoofed it to another party around the corner at the Electric Room, where she mingled with the likes of Rachel Zoe, Owen Wilson, Mick Jagger, L' Wren Scott and Courtney Love.
"The second these people walked in, she kept to her table," said a snitch. "She apparently realised more important people were in the room."
Of course she did. I can hear the thundering hooves of those magical unicorns, too.
And, yes, Lohan's rep has again poured scorn on reports she clamoured onto ego rock and bellowed an indignant "me, me, me!" during the fashion fest.
He tells Toofab.com: "Lindsay attended Fashion Week on business to see the collections, meet with designers, stylists and retailers and fulfill a few appearance commitments.
Adding: "She was extremely distressed at the level of media attention her presence attracted as well all the rumours that abounded during the week. These reports were completely false and made-up by people looking to exploit her for their own benefit and self-promotion."
And here come the links...
* Easy like Sunday morning? Not for poor John Travolta who had his vintage ride nabbed right under his nose over the weekend. According to reports, the actor made a pit stop at a Jaguar dealership in Santa Monica on Sunday. When he emerged 10 minutes later, his prized 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280SL was gone.
* Brit Brit's gunning for trouble. The songbird was snapped shooting the Bonnie and Clyde-inspired promo for her latest single, Criminal, in London on Monday. Cop an eyeful of the pistol-wielding pop marvel and a special cameo from her beau here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2039133/Britney-Spears-turns-armed-robber-Criminal-video-brandishing-pistol.html?ito=feeds-newsxml .
* Why was Alec Bladwin an Emmy no-show? The net's been abuzz with gossip that Baldwin skipped TV's biggest night because his opening skit for the awards bash got cut. Turns out Baldwin's not a dummy-spitter after all http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/alec-baldwin-skips-emmys-for-pda-packed-night-out-with-gal-pal-2011199 .
* The 2011 MTV EMA nominations are in! And it's a case of battle of the divas...Lady Gaga leads the field with a whopping six nominations, including best song and video for Born This Way, as well as best live act. Katy Perry bagged four nominations, while soul chanteuse Adele was nominated for best female, best video and best song for her hit Rolling In The Deep. Full list of noms here http://www.gigwise.com/news/67032/MTV-Europe-Music-Awards-2011-Nominations-List-In-Full .
* Check out the just-premiered video for Papi, the newest single lifted off Jennifer Lopez's latest album, Love? She may have given her hubby the shove, but there's still plenty of man candy on the prowl down Jenny's block. And after chomping on a magical heart-shaped cookie, she's practically beating off the love-struck hotties with a stick. We'll all have what she's having:
- Blogger Bites Back